Saturday, April 28, 2007

Open House

We have our first open house tomorrow (Sunday April 29th). The house is shining like never before, Maya got all the mulch beds done, and I got the last of the exterior scraping and spray painting on the ironwork on the porches. All the screens are in and during the week Maya and Christopher powerwashed the house and all the sidewalks and driveway. Katherine did a great job spray painting. I have spray paint in my hair and on my arms and a little on my face, so hopefully that will come off before I have to try to be a pastor at church tomorrow.

We're praying for someone to love this place tomorrow! The weather is supposed to be perfect. Blessings to you all on your time with God in worship tomorrow and we'll keep you up to date!

Bye for now,
Rich (with Katherine standing next to me reading everything I type)

2 comments:

Kal said...

Rich, you need to check out dailycraving.blogspot.com

Jennifer Powell said...

SERIOUSLY, Rich, when are we going to see a new post. I saw you heckling Kal recently, now it's my turn! Food sounds yummy! Jenny