Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Under Great Pressure

Under great pressure I am posting a new post to my blog. The open house on April 29th had ten groups through. We had another one on May 20th that had 14 groups through. We have another showing tomorrow at 10AM AND we are loading up all our storage stuff to go to Michigan AND the folks are coming to repair the screwed up flooring job AND we are taking the cats to their new home (see the very first post on this blog a long long time ago) AND Matt was supposed to have a CAT scan tomorrow afternoon to see what's up with his perotic gland (but we rescheduled that) AND don't forget to pick up Katherine from school AND get the house to perfection before we leave because there is an open house while we're gone AND the price is reduced nearly $5k (goodbye wealth - I never knew you anyways) AND my kids are driving me crazy AND it's not a very long trip anyways.

So if I don't get to the blog very often - I'm sure you feel my pain. I have one journal that I've been writing in for seven years and have only 1/3 full (see introspecinsights.blogspot.com for more about that - my TWIN's blog.) Scary I know. Yes. I have a twin.

Alright then. Looking forward to a weekend in Michigan before coming back to wrap up my time as pastor at Emmanuel with a five week series on how to deal with the junk in your heart. I'm still trying to figure it out myself. Read Matthew 15:19ff. and Proverbs 4:23. Call me if you have any insights.

See ya,
Rich

2 comments:

Kal said...

http://www.sp-studio.de/

I don't know about the Pastor Robe, but you can definitely do the Gotee and Glasses.

It's tricky because you need to take a screenshot and crop it to just the picture, you can't just save the character image.

-Kal

Jennifer Powell said...

I feel so special! I've been featured on another blog! Thanks, Rich! Free publicity is always good. Got some ideas about the "junk in our hearts." We can talk about it this weekend. Did ancient people consider the heart the same as what we call the soul? If you've heard of that before, then I think I got a theory for you. Later! Jenny (aka the Twin)