Monday, July 16, 2007

The Maddening Bureacracy!

I don't even know if I spelled it right, but the bureacracy in TX to get your car registered and a license is maddening! To put my kids in school I need a TX driver license with my address. To get the driver license, I have to get all cars I own registered in TX (with TX plates - that's right - don't mess with Texas), to get my car registered and plates, I have to transfer title to TX. To transfer title to TX, I have to get an inspection. To get an inspection, I have to have proof of insurance coverage in TX. To get insurance coverage in TX, I have to have a Texas driver's license. See the problem. So I have spent all day going in circles without really accomplishing much yet. I guess it is good training for the mission field.

Peace,
Rich

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you made it safe to Texas and now you can sing with pride..."Proud to be Texan Texan Texan Texan, Texan Texan Texan Texan..." For a couple years at least... Love, Kim

Unknown said...

It's totally preparation for the field. Except over there, each one of those things would take a full day or two, so you're looking at at least a week of running around! I'm completely serious. No kidding at all.